Sauté 'n Serve
READY IN UNDER 10 MINUTES
Frozen Seafood and Handmade Sauces Best Paired with Pasta or Rice
NO GMO – NO ANTIBIOTICS – TOTALLY NATURAL
Sauté 'n Serve
Sauté ‘n Serve is a hand made from fresh ingredients FROZEN SEAFOOD and SAUCE to be cooked from frozen in pan for 8-10 mins and to be accompanied by a side prepared rice, or pasta, or noodle.
How to Cook?
With just 3 simple steps
Remove product from the packaging and place it into a pan or similar cooking utensil.
Turn the stove on to sauté and flip for 8-10 minutes or until the product is cooked all the way.
If you’d like, we recommend adding a serving of your choice of carbohydrates (rice, noodles, etc.) to balance the meal.
Our Original Flavors
Shrimp Thai Coconut Curry
Shrimp Tom Yum
Shrimp White Sauce
Our Sustainability Practices
Environmental and Social Responsibility Practices
• Promotion of sustainable and low impact farming based on highest standards, latest technologies, as well as ‘do the right thing’ values
• Promotion of sustainable fishing through focus on hand and pool catching, support to development of fishing communities, active engagement and in Fishery Improvement Projects in Vietnam and Indonesia
• Social Responsibility: Rely on Sedex and BCSI to protect Workers Welfare and routinely monitor for compliance in our farm and factory
• Developing our network of Research Universities in Singapore and Japan to combat water pollution, eyestalk ablation, and similar issues
• Working to improve the transparency of fishmeal and fish oil ingredients to improve sustainability and decrease overtime use of marine ingredients
• Developing special feed formulas to boost Nutrition performance of our seafood ingredients and the related Nutrition benefits for consumers
GMO, Hormone, and Antibiotic Free
Our seafood is 100% free of antibiotics, added hormones and GMOs
Quality & Accreditations
• BAP 4* accredited establishments
• ASC farms Sea caught items:
• FIP – Fishery Improvement Project
• Monitoring of fishing techniques, tools, bycatch Factories:
• Sedex, Smeta or equivalent Social Certification standard